Matilda respects the privacy of users on the websites it manages and/or operates including Matilda.style, Matilda-Beauty.com, Matilda-Beauty.co.il hereinafter referred as “sites” or “Matilda sites”.
Registration for Services
Certain services at Matilda sites require registration. As part of the registration process, you will be required to provide personal information, such as your full name, contact information, your email address and credit card information.
Without providing the information required, you can not sign up for services requiring registration. Whereas Matilda requests only the information required for the registration process, for some of the services you will be required to provide further data, required by the nature of the service.
Registering for Matilda sites using your Facebook account (where applicable) may transfer personal information to Matilda’s database as the management of Facebook allows, subject to an approval process within the platform (Facebook) and information you filled there, such as your full name, profile picture, age range, gender, and publicly accessible data such as e-mail address and identification number (given to all users of Facebook).
Registering for services that require registration and/or providing your details in regards to a product or a service through Matilda sites or landing pages hosted on Matilda sites will serve as a confirmation on your behalf to be included in Matilda’s list of advertisement recipients through email, SMS, and other applicable channels. Nevertheless, you can notify pursuant to all the advertisements that will be transferred to you, the refusal to continue to receive advertisements; unless notified, you will continue to receive advertisements as stated.
The information you provide when registering for services on the sites will be stored in Matilda’s database. You are not required by law to provide the information, but without it you can not use these services.
Use of Information
Using the sites may provide information regarding your habits, products and services purchased, advertisements or data you read, the pages you visited, offers and services of interest to you, means of payment previously used, the location of the device used to access the sites and more. Matilda will store this information in its’ database.
- To allow you to use different features of the sites – such as (but not limited to) forums, promotions and activities offered periodically by the sites.
- To improve and expand the services and content offered on the sites, including creating new services and content corresponding to the requirements and expectations of the users, and modifying or canceling existing services and content. The information used for this purpose will be mainly statistical and will not identify you personally.
- To create personal user areas on the sites, that you can adjust to your preferences.
- To allow purchasing of products and services on the sites.
- To tailor advertisements shown to you when visiting Matilda sites according to your areas of interest. The information used for this purpose does not identify you personally by name or address.
- To occasionally send you emails about services as well as marketing and advertising information – both related to Matilda and third parties. You can always ask to stop receiving such information. Matilda never gives your personal information to third parties.
- To contact you (if needed) or to analyze and provide statistical information to third parties, including advertisers. This information does not identify you personally.
Providing Information to a Third Party
Matilda will not transfer your personal information collected during your activity on the sites (such as details and information that identify you personally) to third parties, but in the following cases:
- When you purchase products and services provided in a partnership with a third party. In this case, the third party will only receive the information required to complete the purchase process and provide the requested products or services.
- When instructed by a court order to transfer your contact details or personal information to a third party.
- Any dispute, claim, action, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between you and Matilda.
- When Matilda considers that sharing information is necessary to prevent serious damage to your body or property or the body or property of a third party.
Web Beacons and Cookies
Matilda sites use “cookies” for the purpose of ongoing and orderly operation, including collecting statistical data about their use, verification of information, to adapt the site to your personal preferences and needs of data security.
Cookies are text files that your browser creates on command from Matilda computers. Part of the cookies expire when you close your browser and others are saved on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies contain a variety of information such as pages visited, the time spent on sites, the original referrer, sections and information you like to see when you log on to the sites and more. They are also used to obviate the need to enter your details each time you visit sections that require registration to Matilda sites.
The information contained in cookies is encrypted, and Matilda takes precautions to ensure only Matilda computers will be able to read and understand the information stored therein.
If you wish to, you can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. To do so, please consult your browser’s help file. Remember, however, that disabling cookies may prevent you from using some services and features on the Matilda sites. Furthermore, you can erase cookies from your computer at any moment. Do so only if you are sure that you do not want Matilda sites to be adjusted to your preferences.
Third Party Services
Third Party Advertising
Matilda allows select third parties to manage the advertising system on the sites and/or use systems provided by third parties that allow managing the advertisements. The advertisements that you see during your visit on Matilda, originate at the computers of those third parties. In order to manage advertisements, such third parties save cookies to your computer and place “Web Beacons” in advertisements and pages of the sites.
Web beacons are small graphic files with a unique identifier embedded in web pages that help collect information about the activity of the visitor and audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) created by Google’s interest based advertising or other third parties using Google Analytics code.
Collecting Information for Statistical Purposes
Matilda uses various companies that provide statistical analysis for the use of Matilda sites. These companies collect and analyze information such as the extent of use, frequency of use, user arrival sources and so on. The collected information is statistical in nature, does not identify you personally and is designated for analysis, research and monitoring.
Matilda implements systems and procedures for data security. Although such systems and procedures reduce the risk of unauthorized access to Matilda computers, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, we do not guarantee that the services on Matilda sites are absolutely immune to unauthorized access.